11.19.2012

Perfecting Personal Style


MASON MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M

I'm very excited to share photos of my Margiela for H&M finds! I was lucky enough to be shot in my new duds by none other than Tres Awesome. All photos were taken in my neck of the woods, Ravenswood Gardens.

Maison_Martin_Margiela_hm

I can't even put into words how excited and pleased I am with the collection - especially the iconic (and crazy good) candy wrapper clutch. I'm also wearing the circle shirt, hitched-up skirt, and oversized keyring necklace.

Maison_Martin_Margiela_hm_candy_wrapper_clutch

Catch more photos over on my favorite street style blog, Tres Awesome!

Maison_Martin_Margiela_hm_hitched_up_skirt

3 comments:

  1. That last photo is killer! Love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is insane! On my way to Tres Awesome now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin' good lady! So fun shooting with you this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete